Huge News on the announcements
Thursday, 13 November 2008
You may be sat at home reading this and thinking: 'why on earth have 1stud10s missed another deadline?' Ah, well the answer to that is simple. Oaklore is a new thing for us. It is far more complex than anything we have ever done and Olus himself has volunteered to do it all entirely alone. So that is a simple reason, the great beseeching opus that looms over Oliver whilst he stands single. Sorry, I do that sometimes.
Second, Oaklore is about to be revamped so what's the point starting when it will soon get a huge upheaval? There isn't any.
If you are waiting I can only say this, Oaklore is quite straightforward (if complex in difficulty for a beginner) so skip it with the quest button! Fly to falconreach and get to the juicy bits! Forget Hydra. Oh, that reminds me... it is my job to do the cover quests for Oaklore (hydra lair and sir barmabaurd).
Finally, there is the gastronomical pressure I am under in my various paths I hasten to call a life. I am swamped with exams and work. So today's big news is this; releases are now fortnightly. Sunday every two weeks. WTF! That's obscene! No, it isn't and get over it. That is me again getting out of hand.
New Release: Sunday 16th November
0 comments:
Post a Comment