I'm here!

Friday, 31 October 2008



Yes that's right Oliver has arrived, and can now put posts on this brilliant piece of beta-progressed technology. So I am in a way part of "This weeks release" making it relevant to this blog.

Get set for this weeks special which has me taking centre stage as the researcher and presenter for next weeks only (hopefully).

0 comments:

1stud10s Tips

To go alongside the tutorials are these quick tips about the covered weekly level.

New look features

Some of the astute amongst you may have noticed a change in these pages and their aesthetics!  This, I hope you will agree is for the better.  I spent a good many hours on the coding and images, beta will be over soon.

Mogloween

On behalf of all members of the team, we wish you a happy hallowe'en and good farming.  Don't eat too much candy, save it for later!  Last year I was violently sick...don't do that.

Tip

The zombie mecha fights are random fights.  If you don't get them straight away, then eject.  Don't bother healing yourself as when the mission of zombies is found and begun, the townsfolk heal you to full.

MQ: Amity Brings Mogloween to Mechquest

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP