Oaklore Special
Friday, 31 October 2008
![]()
This week we shall launch a special on Oaklore. I'm pretty sure that it shall be split into 3-4 parts as was Warlic and soon Lady Celestia (not those two in the literal sense-messy). Oliver, taking the reins shall show us some great beginners things. What will I (danny) contribute to this? I shall do the fires over Oaklore, which frankly I am dreading. It is the only way to get a defender's medal outside war, yet it is time consuming and boring. The soundtrack is quite cool though. Expect this released at the time of the countdown opposite.
Oh, welcome Oliver to the site. His input shall be valued-perhaps, depending on what sort of mood I am in- and in answer to his own statement yes Oliver, the quieter guy is doing an Oaklore 4 parter special. Also, I just noticed that the cool new countdownometer is a day fast. It's recording for sunday as opposed to Monday. How bizarre. Can I change that? Can I be bothered? Find out soon... no only kidding, I really cba.


This dude is a retired Dragonlord whom is scared of flying. My Oaklore special will show me in the mini-game 'fires over oaklore', in which I do the job for the dragonlord who is scared of heights. I'd also like to point out that I am awful at this mini-game. John is refusing to do this video as he says it would be funnier to watch me make an a*se of myself. Well, he didn't say that because he has no apparent voice box- at least in the presence of a microphone- but the evil eyes I got from him seemed to suggest my point word for word...
0 comments:
Post a Comment